Welcome to the Lancaster County Republican Party website!
We appreciate your support and hope that you will donate to our organization.
Thank you for visiting and please come again!
- Johanns sees farm bill flaws as fixable May 17, 2013 It may not bode well for breathing life into a five-year farm bill this summer that a former secretary of agriculture and current senior senator from the nation’s fourth biggest farm state voted again
- Local View: Pipeline criticism puzzling May 17, 2013 Bruce Boettcher (Local View, “Stand against pipeline,” LJS, May 13) has been a long-standing opponent of the Keystone XL Pipeline and I can respect that. As a Nebraskan, I share his conce
- State party chairs talk strategy Apr 28, 2013 GOP wants to keep winning The pressure’s on. Nebraska Republicans are riding high — they hold all the most-valued partisan treasure for the first time in four decades after last November
Error: Feed has a error or is not valid
- Editorial, 5/17: Attack on press freedom May 17 2013 “Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost.” – Thomas Jefferson The Obama administration’s fishing expedition into Associated Pre
- Judge allows Arizona immigrant driver’s license policy move forward May 17 2013 PHOENIX – A judge on Thursday refused to halt Gov. Jan Brewer’s order that denies driver’s licenses for young immigrants in Arizona who have gotten work permits and avoided deportation
- IRS official who oversaw unit targeting Tea Party now heads ObamaCare office May 17 2013 WASHINGTON – The IRS official who led the tax-exempt organizations unit when Tea Party groups were targeted is now in charge of the IRS office responsible for ObamaCare, two Capitol Hill sources t