Welcome to the Lancaster County Republican Party website!
We appreciate your support and hope that you will donate to our organization.
Thank you for visiting and please come again!
- Beau McCoy enters governor race Sep 10, 2013 30 minutes ago • By DON WALTON / Lincoln Journal Star State Sen. Beau McCoy of Omaha kicked off his 2014 Republican gubernatorial campaign on Tuesday, pledging to work to cut taxes, control state sp
- Don Walton: Republican roster filling up Sep 10, 2013 September 08, 2013 6:20 pm • By DON WALTON / Lincoln Journal Star OK, Pete Ricketts is in and Sid Dinsdale is on his way. Ricketts jumped into the Republican gubernatorial race on Sunday with an onl
- Ricketts looks forward to changing skeptics’ minds Sep 10, 2013 September 08, 2013 6:00 pm • By DON WALTON / Lincoln Journal Star Pete Ricketts entered the Republican gubernatorial race Sunday with a focus on conservative fiscal values coupled with investment in
- Kelly to Seek Re-election as Lancaster County Attorney Sep 10 2013 September 10, 2013 Lancaster County Attorney Joe Kelly announced that he will seek a second term for the office in 2014. Kelly was first elected as the Lancaster County Attorney in 2010 after serving
- Wheel tax increase, third in a row, goes for streets, sidewalks Aug 26 2013 4 hours ago • By NANCY HICKS / Lincoln Journal Star Lincoln’s wheel tax on cars will increase to $74 on Sunday, Sept. 1. It’s the last in three years of increases intended to bring in more mon
- No tax hike, little change in city budget Aug 23 2013 This year’s city budget plan comes with no fanfare, no introductory news conference, no daylong briefings for council members, no summer of debate. In a word, the city budget discussions this ye
- Colorado Dems face historic recall over gun votes Sep 10 2013 Two Democratic lawmakers who voted for new Colorado firearms restrictions faced the first legislative recalls in state history Tuesday, elections that tested popular support for gun limits in a stat
- Accidental Diplomacy? Kerry now claims credit for Syria weapons proposal Sep 10 2013 Secretary of State John Kerry’s seemingly casual proposal for the Assad regime to turn over its chemical weapons has within 24 hours become the de facto policy of the Obama administration, and
- Pentagon Labels Founding Fathers, Conservatives as Extremists Aug 26 2013 By Todd Starnes George Washington would not be welcome in the modern U.S. military. Neither would Thomas Jefferson or Benjamin Franklin, according to Department of Defense training documents that depi