Welcome to the Lancaster County Republican Party website!
We appreciate your support and hope that you will donate to our organization.
Thank you for visiting and please come again!
- NE transgender students can change teams Jun 13, 2013 By Deena Winter | Nebraska Watchdog LINCOLN – With no fanfare or media releases, the Nebraska School Activities Association passed a policy in December that protects transgender students’ right to par
- Judge allows Keystone XL lawsuit to proceed Jun 13, 2013 A lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of Nebraska’s pipeline siting law cleared a legal hurdle Tuesday. A Lincoln judge ruled the case — filed against the state by Nebraska landowners who oppose
- Speaker of the Legislature: 2013 session was ‘difficult’ Jun 06, 2013 By JoANNE YOUNG / Lincoln Journal Star The Twitterverse lit up in the 3 o’clock hour Wednesday with the news. The Nebraska Legislature called it a session. Senators, staffers and lobbyists drained out
- Editorial, 6/17: Transparency in redevelopment Jun 17 2013 By the Journal Star editorial board Urban Development Director David Landis last week delivered an emphatic and comprehensive defense of a neighborhood redevelopment project in the North 27th Street a
- New council members take office Jun 04 2013 It was an evening of congratulations, thanks and looking ahead as three newly elected City Council members were sworn in and three retiring members voted during their last meeting. “I congratulate the
- Christensen, Gaylor Baird, Fellers win council seats May 08 2013 Roy Christensen (from left), Leirion Gaylor Baird and Trent Fellers won seats on the City Council in the general election May 7, 2013. Related Galleries Roy Christensen, a Lincoln audiologist with w
- Exposure of NSA surveillance draws attention to Mueller remark about real time email tracking Jun 17 2013 With the growing scrutiny of government databases and the extent of domestic surveillance, new questions are being raised about a program FBI Director Robert Mueller once said could pull in emails f
- IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized Tea Party groups’ cases Jun 17 2013 WASHINGTON – A Washington-based IRS supervisor acknowledged she was personally involved in reviewing Tea Party applications for tax-exempt status as far back as 2010, Fox News confirms — a detail
- Morning Action: Amnestied Illegal Immigrants Eligible for Federal Student Loans Jun 13 2013 Katherine Rosario | June 13, 2013 AMNESTY. The Gang of Eight’s amnesty bill would allow registered provisional immigrants to qualify for federal student loans: Under the immigration reform bill passed