* The youngest Colonel in Nebraska State Patrol history, serving for 27 years in the Patrol* Co-founder and CEO of Nesbitt & Associates, an international security firm dedicated to keeping companies, their employees and ultimately millions of citizens safe around the world.
* Efficiently managed statewide department of 700 employees; returned hundreds of thousands of dollars from his budget to Nebraska’s general fund, while improving public safety
* Native Nebraskan married for 28 years; two children, two grandchildren, one dog; son served as a Marine under fire in Afghanistan, now works at Nesbitt & Associates; daughter is a Freshman at Creighton
Tom Nesbitt's Priorities are:
* Increased public safety
* Spending taxpayer money more intelligently and efficiently
* Increased transparency in city government
* Will serve all Lincoln citizens impartially and fairly, with the most efficient use of
If you would like to contribute to Tom's campaign please send a check to:
Nesbitt for Lincoln
1919 South 40th Street * Suite 302
Lincoln, Nebraska 68506
Or you can donate online at http://nesbittforlincoln.com/donate/
Please support Tom Nesbitt for Lincoln City Council!